Updating the Home page of Fratelli Tutti has been a little difficult this week.
Firstly, I spilt some water on my laptop on Friday. It still worked but on Saturday, when I sat down to do some work, I found that a few of the keys no longer functioned. It is now at the repair shop awaiting a whole new keyboard.
As a result of this misadventure (which was all my own fault), I have had to use my phone for updating the Home page (and this post). I’ve managed to get the job done but it has been a whole lot more awkward using the smaller screen. I hope it hasn’t shown on the Home page too much.
The second difficulty has come in providing links for the saints’ calendar.
For as long as I can remember I have used the Catholic Saints Info website as my primary source. In recent times, however, the website has become very slow to load; sometimes, it has not loaded at all. This is what happened when I tried to use the site yesterday. Rather than wait interminable amounts of time to find out who today’s saint is and get the link to their page I have opted to use my copy of the Divine Office, going on to the internet only when it didn’t have a saint for that day.
No laptop, having to use Blogspot on my mobile phone, slow Catholic Saints Info website: this is the definitely an offer it up moment.

No comments:
Post a Comment